Experience: 3 year – 6 Years
Job Requirement :
- Full Stack Developer with hands-on development experience using Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, JSP, Angular 6+, NodeJS
- Design and deliver high-quality software artifacts using Java/J2EE/Spring Boot frameworks
- Good understanding and experience of cloud application design principles (such as micro-services, Azure, AWS etc.)
- Active contributions in the analysis and design of requirements.
- Work on software development methodologies such as Agile etc.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Communication with stakeholder for business and functional requirements
- Perform requirements analysis and impact analysis for enhancements and changes.
Essential Skills :
- Strong in Java and J2EE technologies and Web technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Java, Spring Technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot), Hibernate, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP).
- Working experience with ORM tools like JPA/Hibernate/Spring Data/MyBatis.
- Strong RDBMS, SQL/PLSQL programming skills.
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins/JIRA/Maven/Git)
- Experience in writing unit tests (Junit/Mockito/Easy Mock) etc.
- Hands on experience in Microservices.
- Good at the understanding of Software Design patterns and Java coding best practices.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Additional knowledge preferred, but not mandatory :
- Working experience in servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
- Knowledge of Messaging, XML.
- Designing, implementing, and fine-tuning of large database applications using Oracle/MySQL.